Tuesday, July 29, 2008

37 weeks

Well, had my 37 week appointment today and no progress. Nothing. Her head is really low, so that is good. But I am not dilated or anything. I think she is going to be stubborn! Wonder where she got that from? :)

I had my showers the last couple of weekends and we got lots of good stuff. Thanks everyone!

Her bedroom is finally almost finished. My hard working husband and father sanded the floor and my mom did the stain and polyurethane. I will make sure to post pictures of the finished product. We just have to nail in the trim and put the furniture together! And that's it! I say we, but I mean Marc. I am pretty much not allowed to do anything. Marc has been so so so great with getting everything done and my parents have been such a huge help. It is all coming together! Now we just need a baby. :)

No comments: