Thursday, July 10, 2008

34 Weeks!

So, I am not very good about posting regularly! I will try and get better I promise. We just had our 34 week appointment on Tuesday and everything is still going great. I am officially at the "golden date" or magic number of weeks, so if she were to be born now, everything would be ok. Doc said that of course she would like to see us go to 37 weeks. She estimated that she weighs 5+ pounds, but she will do an ultrasound at 38 weeks to check her approximate weight then. It is crazy that it is getting so close. She said that she will let me go to 41 weeks before inducing, so in 7 weeks she WILL be here.

We have been working working working on her room. We have the walls textured and painted, now we just have to paint the celing, pull up the carpet and put down the wood floor. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. : Hopefully we will be able to get the floor done this weekend. I just want it to be done before my shower so that we can come home and put things away rather than stack up more boxes of her stuff. Our house has become quite the obstacle course!

More to come soon...

G :)

1 comment:

Hippie Family... said...

sure would be nice to see pictrues in transition... hint hint!!